Outsource your HR
Many employers attempt to internally manage the HR role until they face legal action. They are then forced to seek expensive legal services and often lose valuable time in dealing with the issue. We strongly believe in the phrase that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In other words, a little precaution BEFORE a crisis occurs is preferable to a lot of fixing up after the fact. Our HR professionals’ skills, knowledge and experience can assist in the management and outsource of your HR functions for your organization which will prevent the crisis altogether. This allows you more time to focus on your core income producing competencies.
Why Outsource your HR?
HR outsourcing makes sense as a way for smaller companies to transform and get expertise without hiring additional personnel at high salaries. For the cost of one regular employee, Platinum HR will offer a full team of HR experts to support your growing business.
Top Reasons companies outsource HR (SHRM)
Companies that outsource HR functions experience a cost savings of at least 9%
23% of companies outsource HR to focus on strategy
22% of companies outsource to improve compliance
18% outsource due to lack of experience in-house
- Conduct Labor Law Compliance Audit
- Act as mentor to those that have HR roles or responsibilities
- Attend senior staff meetings as needed
- Consult with and advise employees on their employment concerns
- Consult with and advise supervisors and managers on HR matters
- FMLA Administration (Groups of 50+)
- Conduct Leadership Development Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Do’s and Don’s of Hiring and Firing
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Effective Communications
- Diversity Sensitivity
- Review and edit Company Employee Handbook
- Establish Salary Ranges
- Design a merit increase process
- Ensure Job Descriptions are complete and accurate
- Implement Drug Testing procedures
- Implement an Employee Opinion Survey
- 360 Degree Survey Process
- Background check procedures
- Annual Bonus Incentive Plans
Get a Bid!
Schedule a consultation with an HR specialist and receive a bid.